The ability to listen to music on the road without needing to navigate your iPhone is one of the Apple Watch’s best advantages.
If you are in dire need of music but don’t know how to control music on Apple Watch, then you will get the accurate process throughout this article.
The steps are quite simple. All you have to do is stream the iTunes from your phone or download them to your Apple Watch immediately.
How Smartwatches measure Blood Pressure
Come on. Let’s dig more.
- 1 How To Control Music On Apple Watch: Steps To Follow
- 2 Process for controlling music on your apple watch
- 3 Using the Apple Watch’s buttons in controlling music
- 4 Controlling the music player on Apple watch
- 5 Using Spotify on the Apple watch
- 6 Is Apple Watch perfect for listening to songs? Think deeply
- 7 Connecting Bluetooth for listening to music in Apple Watch
- 8 Verdict
How To Control Music On Apple Watch: Steps To Follow
You can still listen to your favorite singers through your watch. If you’re outside for a run and need to be hands-free, an Apple Watch will make this happen. All you need to learn is the controlling process.
Process for controlling music on your apple watch
- You have to install the Apple Watch app on your phone.
- When you have finished installing the app, go to the app and you will see one of the options is Music.
- Turn on “Show In Glances” so that your music app can appear on your phone.
- If you want, you can sync one playlist from your phone to your watch.
- You can decide how big that playlist can be in the app. That determines what music is trending on the watch to play through a Bluetooth headset.
- The watch by default controls music on your phone.
- If you go into the music app on the walk, you will see that you can control the various artist album and songs on your phone.
- Pick any song from your Apple Watch. Hit the “Play” option and now the song will play through your phone.
- It is also possible to find the Music app from the main app screen of the watch.
|Center Button||Pausing and playing any song|
|Forward or Back arrow||Choosing next or previous track|
|AirPlay Button||Sending songs to another phone or laptop.|
|Menu Button||Shuffling, repeating and moving to another song of playlist|
|More Button||Removing and viewing the album of the playlist.|
|Digital Crown||Controlling the volume|
Controlling the music player on Apple watch
It’s sure that you will not like to listen to just a single song all the time. So, if you own an Apple Watch, then you can change songs with some simple steps.
- Go to the Watch’s face by tapping the indicator.
- Open the Now Playing controls.
- Tap on the song which you want to play.
- At the top, the icon will turn blue to red. Now you need to tap the arrow.
- You will find yourself on the iPhone screen and able to see some list which includes Now playing, Playlist, Album, Songs and Artists.
- Just select anyone and tap.
Using Spotify on the Apple watch
- Please go to the Spotify app and open it on your Apple Watch.
- A speaker icon may be found in the bottom right corner. Simply tap on it.
- By clicking on that, you will find a list of those speakers which is available. Need to use Watch’s digital crown for scrolling
- It will turn green whenever it connects to the speaker and also returns you to the main control system.
- Now choose a song and enjoy it in the Spotify app.
Is Apple Watch perfect for listening to songs? Think deeply
When you go out for a walk and you are highly interested in listening to music but you forgot to take your iPhone, what will you do then?
Relax, if you have your apple watch wearing in your hand, then you can easily listen to your favorite artist as Apple Watch gives you the ability to store music.
But here is a problem that you can only store a few songs as this device will give you only 2GB of storage for songs.
Again, Apple watches don’t come with headphone jacks. So, you need to invest some extra money in Bluetooth headphones.
Connecting Bluetooth for listening to music in Apple Watch
You need to link your Apple Watch with your Bluetooth headphones. Because the Apple Watch lacks a headphone connector. All you have to do nothing but rely on Bluetooth headphones or earbuds. To do so, follow these steps:
- On your Apple Watch, launch the Settings app.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Chose your headphones from the Devices menu.
You may wear the Apple Watch at work to stay on top of crucial communications, such as when running or working out at the gym. Apple watch has added the benefit of allowing you to listen to your favorite music.
You may already have learned how to control music on Apple Watch. Now, make a try with your watch and feel this different way of listening to music.